Welcome to Greystones Cottage
Greystones Cottage is a beautifully converted 18th century barn situated in the peaceful hamlet of Simonstone, 2 miles from Hawes in the delightful valley of Wensleydale. The cottage is near Buttertubs Pass and Hardraw Force, and offers a wonderful view of Stags Fell and Wether Fell and a lovely outlook towards Shaw Gill Wood. The 2014 Le Tour de France Route passed through Hawes and Simonstone.
There is plenty to see and do in the North Yorkshire Dales. Hawes has many attractions including the Dales Countryside Museum, Ropemakers museum and Wensleydale Cheese Visitor Centre. Hawes has a weekly market and offers charming shops, pubs and tearooms. Nearby Buttertubs Pass links Wensleydale to Swaledale and is a great place to walk or tour the beautiful Dales and villages.
Hawes holiday cottage accommodation:
- 1 double bedroom with king size brass bed and pine furniture including dressing table. Hairdryer.
- 1 single bedroom. Single bed with pull out 2' 6 guest bed with option to raise to normal height to make king size bed or 2 separate singles. (Please note these options will make the room rather snug).
- Bathroom with shower over bath. vanity basin. shaver point.
- A comfortable lounge with dual aspect window views, additional quality bed settee, flat screen TV with freeview channels. DVD player. CD player/ Ipod docking station.
- Door through to well equipped modern dining kitchen with: table and chairs, electric fan oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, ceramic hob, coffee maker, slow cooker, washing machine/Tumble dryer, iron/ironing board.
- Bed linen, towels, heating and electric included
- Electric fire and gas central heating.
- Patio area with garden furniture
- Off road parking.
- Saturday changeover
- No pets and no smoking
For weekly prices, please see the availability calendar.
Greystones Cottage address: Highshaw, Simonstone, Hawes, North Yorkshire, DL8 3LY